This event has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for early next year (2014).
We will then hope to host an information event with Maria Witte, the coordinator of Cambridge English Speaking Examinations in North Rhine Westphalia who will tell us about:
- the range and scope of examinations offered,
- the recent and future changes to these,
- issues of becoming an Speaking Test Examiner for Cambridge
- and issues in preparing candidates to pass these examinations.
Those who are preparing candidates at C2 level (CPE) will be aware of the changes that have taken place and Cambridge English is pledged to constantly review its suites of Cambridge English Examinations. There are plans for changes in 2015 for CAE and FCE and the Business English Certificate suite is also being reviewed.
This is a chance to hear some of the latest news about the Cambridge English Examinations in a year when it is celebrating 100 years of the CPE examination.
- What are the latest changes planned in Cambridge English Examinations?
- What are the requirements to become a Cambridge English Examiner?
- What is the time table for reviews?
- How should we prepare our students for Cambridge English Examinations?
There is a light lunch beforehand at 12:15 (donation of 5€ for the cost) and the programme is as follows:
13:00: First part of Cambridge English Examinations - Past, Present and Future
14:30: Coffee/Tea & Biscuits
15:00: Second part which will include a Q & A section
16:30: Coffee/Tea & Biscuits